Saturday, June 9, 2007

What Sarcy wants

Is normalcy.

I am considerate. I am not unreasonable. I don’t expect any Isaiah Washington to fall head over heels for me. I give people chances, really, I am serious, I DO give people chances (Okay, except for young ‘Mats’ as per the last post). I CAN have a conversation on where I am from and what do I do with aunties at weddings or any other kenduris. I can help out with lifting ‘dulangs’ full of dishes and is quite capable of doing the dishes, in a baju kurung too.

I may look like a snob, have dyed my hair, pierced both my ears more than once, wear ‘revealing’ clothes and speak bloody English, but like what I said, I am misunderstood half of the time.

Saya boleh cakap melayu, melayu saya bunyik macam melayu dan tak bunyik macam Ramona Rahman dalam filem Fenomena yang top masa saya 12 tahun. Plus I don’t go to traditional weddings wearing tank tops.

And I can cook a decent Asam Pedas and Kangkung belacan meal although I would prefer to cook pasta and Tomato Sauce gravy most of the time.

I have just realized what I want. It has nothing to do with platinum cards, a Beemer, a wardrobe full of Gucci, a jet setting lifestyle, Europe vacations and blings.

I want the simple things in life. Passion, companionship, family and friends.

Men wise, I want someone who I could bring back to my parents and introduce to them as my boyfriend and not just ‘kawan’, someone with whom I could go to friends’ weddings to, someone who would introduce me as his ‘girlfriend’ to his parents and who would bring me to their friends’ weddings and whatnots.

Someone who would not just think of shagging me silly whenever I stepped into an empty house with him is a bonus.

And I do want a frikkin’ ring on my finger put on by my Mother in law to be.

That’s it, no more going to engagement thingies. These things make me think funny.


Maybe my choice of underwear has been preventing me from getting the normalcy I want ;


What Your Underwear Says About You
When you're bad, you're very bad. And when you're good, you're still trouble!

You're sexy, in that pinup girl, tease sort of way.
Oh, by the way, I like black lacy ones... ;)

15 comments:

  1. hohoho... it's the school hols, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kangkung belacan sedap ok? Asam pedas pun sedap. Org Johor la katakan. Hehe, i'm proud to be a Johorean babe.

    Jom shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. truly what women want.men just dont get it.*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. apo kono eh ekau ni labu... pms ke pmr? :P

    oh if it's of any consolation, i have to say, u r more malay than i am. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mummy,

    in what way? you were the one who wants to be a housewife lah wei.. suri rumahtangga, takla boleh lawan yang oi.

    i have to be more malay, i am Johorean what... me very particular about culture, or maybe i am just a frikkin control freak!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ikan pari masak asam pedas pass tak?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i pon johorean.. asam pedas mmg sedap! tapi saya tidak begitu menggilai-nya..

    ReplyDelete
  8. errr ... i don't know how to cook asam pedas and kangkung belacan

    does that make lesser a malay?

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmmm try not wearing tongs ... maybe that could help LOL the fact that you've managed to equate normalcy to the underwear oracle is undoubtedly hilarious LOL have a good week k.

    btw, still looking at the applications ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. asam pedas is da bomb with nasik panas lembik2, sunny side up dan kicap habhal. pas tu tido.

    ReplyDelete
  11. freaky,

    like biasa la... the cycle will start again end of the year la kan.

    Sheryl,

    memang sedap, makan dengan kangkung, tuang kuah lebih2 sambai banjir.. hehe..

    Johoreans rule! Hahaha..

    Tiena,

    Exactly. nothing gets through to those blokes la.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 9,

    pass. the trick is, mesti ada daun kesum.. (BUkan ketum eh)

    Diaharris,

    welkam. saya memang menggilai asam pedas, but only those that is cooked by Johoreans.

    Erra,

    i dont think if you cannot cook both dishes makes you unMalay. i know a typical Malay who doesnt even know how to cook rice. now wha???

    ReplyDelete
  13. alex,

    dont worry about it (The applicationla). take your time.

    as for the underwear oracle, its always good to throw in a bit of humor, agreed?

    Waffles,

    oh yes... memang sedap... but bab nasi lembik or what we Johoreans call 'Benye' tu... i dont leally prefer la.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hmmm, I've been thinking about this too actually but I don't know how to put this in words. I feel exactly the same like u do.

    I am a simple girl desire a simple life.

    And I wish I could find 'someone who would not just think of shagging me silly whenever I stepped into an empty house with him is a bonus' too.

    But, somewhere in my heart, I believe my the other half is on his way. And I'm sure urs too. :)

    p.s saya suka makan asam pedas jugak, saya orang melaka. hehe.
    I'm a western food cooker, does that make me a lesser malay too? :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lilith,

    kan?? some men dont get it. even our parents pun sometimes didnt get it.

    PS--> Lerrr... what has western food got to do with you being less of a Malay? macammanapun, orang melayu / Asians cari balik nasi punya!

    ReplyDelete