Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Heroes and Icebox



I am sitting in front of my laptop, braless, in my black boyshorts (AKA underwear), with my hair in a bun and my face bare.

The greatest feeling in the world is to be your sexy sweet self and not having hang ups over crowfeet or any zit marks on your face. To smell of body gel and lotion and to have a pair of woolly socks with cartoon prints on your feet.

This is me about 30 minutes after I filled in on my Heroes shot for the night. One hour full of awe and exclamation to my Mother (Yes, my Mother) of how cool like ‘Gila Babi Punya Coolness’ to see a flying half naked politician, a good looking guy with a fringe having white eyeballs drawing on a pro canvas (With another intriguingly dashing(?) heroin addict who seemed to have made no effort whatsoever in looking just as delicious in a weird Kurt Cobain – ish kind of way), a creepy schizophrenic who just wants to be ‘a good person’ and a bumble headed Japanese Dude (Wait… was that a Samurai sword?) shouting ‘Save the cheerleader, Save the world!’

When was the last time a cheerleader save your life? Hah!! What do I tell you? Never in my Universe!

I am so totally hooked! Wednesdays are officially my favorite day of the week. I don’t care about ladies’ night’s free drinks. Gimme my remote!

--
I broke the golden rule and went over to Phil’s house yesterday.

I went out of concern. As I drove in to his apartment compound, the only thing that was on my head was to console him.

Something terrible happened back home in LDN, and he needed someone to be there. His cell keeps on ringing, until at last he puts it on silent.

I bought dinner yesterday. Some of the satay he loved when we went over to a Malay congested stall, a bid to cheer him up. When I arrived, I was smelling of satay fumes. We had those meat on sticks with beer, and we sat close to each other at the balcony, holding hands, for the entire evening, until I have to drive back home.

Earlier today, he got on a flight back to the UK for a week. I sent him over to the airport, and he kissed me assuring me that he will come back, and to not worry.

I was thinking, I won’t and he shouldn’t act that way. It scares the daylight out of me.

I can see my wall going all the way up, as far as infinity.

“Have a safe trip Phil.”

Yah, the greatest feeling in the world is to find out that I really care about him as a friend and is able to detach myself from all unnecessary shameless emotional funk…

… these and all in my cartoon prints woolly socks.

3 comments:

  1. Oh i gotta start watching heroes. So i heard in US the audience were shocked by the sad ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you have the webcam on to capture your toplessness online?

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you seen what our politicians look like? you really want to see semi value or kak pidah half naked?

    aiyo..

    ReplyDelete