Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A drunk post

I didn’t realize it was the eve of Vday until an unknowing colleague asked me how would I be celebrating it.

“So you keluar dengan Boyfriend ke?” *Giggle… giggle*

For God sakes, is that the only objective that you have in life? To have someone as insignificant as your average speck to give you overpriced candies and flowers? --> Went my inner bitchings.

I would like to apologize in advance to all those who celebrates this pagan ritual but that was exactly how I felt about the whole thing. I grinned and shook my head and told this colleague of mine that I don’t have anyone to spend it with and that I don’t DO Vday.

As I am a quarter intoxicated now and that I am a good one hour behind my bedtime, I guess the right thing for you readers to do is to forgive me, you reckon? Hehe…

I’ll be back with something better to read about tomorrow, when I am sober. :P

3 comments:

  1. same here.. i dont do Vday too.. think ppl kinda overrated the whole shit..

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUP... OVERRATED AND OVERPRICED. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminded me of d good old days @ school, when on roses/apple days, popular students would get tons of dedications + yaa apples!!

    ReplyDelete