Monday, February 26, 2007

The forgotten and a Ho



Bloody hell…

I forgot my purse and my PDA.

I could not even notice how light my hobo bag was today. I was rushing and I grabbed my Somerset Bay dress which was about a size bigger than my actual size.

Why you may ask? Because I was several KGs heavier back then and this dress I don’t have to waste some more time ironing, that’s why.

I am so not attractive today. Mucho2 frumpo. Plus, I feel like one of my limbs is missing. My PDA is my life! I was thinking of doing some online banking today but I can’t because all my usernames and passwords are in the frikkin’ PDA.

PFFFBBBBBBBHHTTTT!!

Then as I was driving on the highway to Senai, a frikkin’ SUV overtook me in a tasteless wreckless driver kind of way. If I haven’t pumped my breaks just in time, nescaya mulut bertemu dengan punggung (The cars’ la).

I don’t have the habit of honking people, unlike some friends I knew, so I made vulgar slurs, well nevermind that nobody knew about it, it’s all about self satisfaction is it not.

Blardy wank fucks! You anal jackass! You monkey titty ho! (It was another woman driver)

No wonder everybody thought us women drive like that. Being good drivers are totally unjustifiable! (Okeh, so maybe my parallel parking still sucks pussy but I don’t have to park that way unless I want to right?)

So I overtook it, in the same way, got honked at and proud of it. The Makcik (Wearing a tudung and all, not the attractive kind of Makcik, driving a Honda ‘Steam’,) didn’t look so happy.

How’d you like it now huh bitch? This CLK driver kicks ass okay??? (Don’t be misled. CLK-Cute little kancil.)

Saya berasa (Or merasa? Ugh… never mind) sungguh Gangsta Paradise today.

1pm… time for lunch… friend’s paying for me today… and looks like all those who wants to contact me will have to settle for the boring standard CELCOM voice mail.

Have a Great Tuesday babes!

4 comments:

  1. sini rupanya sarcy ;-)

    sabor ye brader ... a minority of malaysian drivers generally like that one ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should have shown the makcik the birdie.. that's what i would have done..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehhehe that's the way...!! all systems go!!
    losing that PDA? damn! that's a bummer Sarcy..(frens call you that? and if I may too...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OME..

    yes.. i have moved and i am glad that you found me hehe...

    but... it totally ruined my morning you know...

    Des...

    i am a very bersopan type... and i was trying to prove a point, guessed it worked.. HAHA!

    Ice,

    i still have my PDA, just that i forgot to bring it that's all.

    ReplyDelete