Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Appreciation dinner and all the other things that's...

... in my head now.

First of all, there was the appreciation dinner last Saturday. I know.. late.. Doh.

The theme was 'Around The World'.

So... I was totally FML-ed when the only table my team was able to get was named after this country :

Reaction to it... not very positive.

I have a sneaky feeling that it was the reason why only one of us got lucky (as in lucky draw) that night. Damn IT.

Kiasu-ism... fail.

I am a Johorean, so my enmity is related to the fact that we are just genetically inclined to not ... prefer that island.

It was a night I was supposed to introduce Scotsman to my ex and current bosses. However, because I was yawning and one of the peeps had a curfew until 2 (Don't ask), I decided to cancel it.

They wanted to go to a pub in PJ, so I just couldn't be assed to drive back and forth.

In case you are wondering, although I am putting up a barrier with The Scotsman, we can't deny that we only had each other for the past few years personal life wise (YES YES.... I also have you guys --- my besties... Drama...). Him being away from home, and me enjoying mature + fun company.

Anyway, earlier today, I took a trivia from this book :


... and gave it to my team promising to reward the first person who came forth with the right answer, a tub of Baskin Robbins, which was later changed to Vieniatta (or whatever) because the guy said he has never had Baskin Robbins before.

Who said I am a dull manager? I do fun things.... :D

1 comment: