Sunday, April 1, 2007

Weird Trait No 7...

Mystery of the week…

The drawer.

I was pretty sure I closed it before going to bed that night, so when on Sunday morning I found the frikkin’ thing pulled open, I was, puzzled.

So Akak dengan muka pelik baru bangun tidur walked over to the door, thinking that maybe someone came in searching for something in that drawer, though that’s another question altogether as to why that person should search for whatever it was they were looking for in my lingerie / undies part of the cabinet.

The door was locked.

So makhluk ghaib mana yang saja nak scare me out of my wits, I will never know. To be very honest, I don’t want to know.

The last time something weird happened in my room was about several months ago. I woke up to a very disturbing banging and scratching sound in my cupboard at 3.00 AM in the morning. The sound seemed to be made by something with wings and talons, big ones. It went on for about 20 minutes before it stopped.

I was standing in front of the cupboard weighing my decision on whether or not I should open it to find out or otherwise. I decided not to and went to sleep.

My friends remarked that it could be a trapped bird, or bat.

The thing was, I just straighten out my wardrobe that very evening. NOTHING was trapped, no flying thingamajiy whatsoever.

When I was in my previous company, I was always the last one to leave the office (Being the ‘productive’ member of the division la kan.) the office was well lit, most of the time there would be two of us in the office at that time, the thing was we could not see each other from our desks, so I would have no idea if he decided to leave the office.

One day, I just happened to walk past the guy’s desk on my way out and I shouted a casual bye, which he replied.

The next day I bumped into him in the pantry.

“Weih… yesterday what time you go back?”

“Yesterday I went back early la babe. Got wedding anniversary. 6 PM chiow already.”

“Don’t play la dude! I saw you around 8 PM la.”

“Honest to God, you can ask M***** if you don’t believe me.”

After that I was still the last one to leave, just that I never talked to anyone when I left the office.

Thanks to my ‘3rd eye’ or whatever, I seemed to be more in touch with ‘The Others’ more than anyone in my family. I am able to feel and see things that normal people wouldn’t usually be able to. It’s a freaky ability that I wish I don’t have. I have had more dramatic encounters, a guy sewing himself up at the entrance of a morgue, a faceless spirit standing in front of my desk when I was in school, a guy trying to stop a bus with his detached head…

The list goes on, but let me just leave it at that.

If you think it is cool for me to have this ‘gift’, I am more than glad to transfer it to you for your own enjoyment. I am already weird as it is, I don’t need any additional weird factors to set me apart from anybody else.

Any takers?

11 comments:

  1. u boleh geng ngan cik pms.

    neway wuts wif the 'goth mood'.seswai betul ngn konsep post hari ini.

    teehee.:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is scary!!..so was anything taken from that drawer of yours??

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can take it from you babe? i don't mind lah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. me! me! pick me! pick me!!!
    *madly waving at u with a goofy face wishing to be chosen*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Just browsing through! Here’s my 2 cents worth - very few people have this ability, embraced it! Being the chosen one has advantaged esp. when moving into new house, come in handy checking out the perimeters..hehe. Btw, if you truly don't want to 'see', if you concentrate hard enough (mentally), you can close your mind from seeing things...a bit of work sikitlah! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa...I, too have vibes like that ...sometimes it freaks me..sometimes I just ignore them..

    Why dun you contribute in my other blog...Night Crossings...it would be great reading yr experiences Sarclover..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Babe,

    worst horror movie i have ever seen.. :P

    9,

    i have a few friends who could see 'em as well. all of us are actually used to it...:P

    Tiena,

    i was gothic, a bit morbid in a weird freaky way. gotten over it now.. hehehe...

    Sheryl,

    okeh.. after that u go and drive the Mersing route, deal??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mommy,

    nah nah amik.

    diamond baby,

    i am embracing it, that was why i could blog about it... hahaha... anyway, you'll never know what youdon't want until you have it dear..

    btw, love your blog.:)

    nour,

    dunno. if one of my lacy undies gone missing, i know who to blame la kan?? hehe..

    ice,

    actually i did send my contribution. but it seemed that the site is like... defunct?

    ReplyDelete