Monday, April 9, 2007

Being Bleagh-y

I am a big blob of bleagh.

I was thinking about why is it that chocolate tastes like chocolate and why is it that my coffee tastes like Milo today.

And then I looked at the green packaging in the waste bin and heard a loud and annoying ‘ding! Ding! Ding!’ in my head.

Pfffbbthh!

I have strolled into the pantry, grabbed a Milo sachet thinking it was Nescafe and made myself a mug of something that I am going to throw in a bit.

Eyes are half closed, I can barely manage a squeak and I didn’t blow my hair today.

No wonder I am a big blob of bleagh.

Yesterday, I had an egg tart and a can of cola before going to bed, and I skipped my Yoga before bed.

I sat on the couch, watched the worst movie ever starring Mrs. Cruise and then decided on taking a pill because I was having a bad headache.

I knew I should not have watched that movie till the end.

Maybe it was Monday yesterday, maybe it was because everybody else was on Public Frikkin’ Holiday except yours truly, maybe it was because I am having my visit by 'Aunt Red', maybe it was just that we have had a minor emergency when smoke filled the entire CS division and somehow the smoke has contaminated our minds because frankly speaking, everyone was a bit, looney today. Almost zombified.

Or was it just me?

3 comments:

  1. Heh havent been to yr blog for a while... So feeling a bit looney -- i wonder if the gas got NO2 aka laughing gas... :()
    - drfrappucino

    ReplyDelete