Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Being Single

Some friends doubted that I will stay on being single for the rest of the year.

I am a magnet, they said. Now all the more. Men just find me appealing. For some reason, my button nose and my uncaring attitude attracts. Never mind that I have issues, I just, attract.

That’s why men just approach me almost everywhere. In the book store, while waiting for the elevator, while having my solo lunch etc…

In my honest opinion, I am more of a bastard magnet rather. All the men I met after I lost Trey could be summed up as bastards through and through.

The story of my life, sob… sob… ceh!

Anyway, I find it irritating to mope about being single. One of my girlfriends does that all the time. She whined about not having anybody to hug, to confide in, to have emotional connection with.

I told her to go and get laid and have a fling.

She told me I am so preposterous, I am almost a man.

Look, if you want to be happy, to be emotionally connected and all that girly shit, I think the first thing that you’ll have to do is to verify to yourself that you are able to be happy and have fun, alone, by yourself.

We don’t need a dick to make us happy. Well, for all it’s worth, I think sex is over rated, and the best orgasm I had was NOT with a man, but with a little battery operated device.

So whoever coined the concept of ‘want to be happy? Get a man’ is seriously retarded.

Here’s my take on it. Want to be happy? Forget, get yourself together, surround yourself with good friends, have good food, good conversation, expect nothing, have fun, relax, buy a vibrator, get a hobby and open your mind.

Being single is not to hate all things testosterone. Being single is to get in touch with the part of you that you have lost for sometime when you were still stuck in an oblivion called ‘a relationship’.

And if sparks fly, chemistry sizzles and the feeling’s right, you may choose to jump in the couple pool and enjoy it.

This is only my 5 cents worth (RIght now I don't carry 1 cents coins). SIngledom, live it up!

10 comments:

  1. saya setuju dengan cadangan cik puan president itu on how to be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats it, in my next life, i want to be a little battery operated device.

    heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos to u!!!

    Although I'm technically 'taken' right now, I still believe the pleasure of being single is incomparable. With the wrong technique, we might be driven off the wall, but do it the right way (as u've suggested) and soon we'll be asking =dick? what's that? biskut? kuih? atau alien?=

    ReplyDelete
  4. *clap* *clap*..the peace of mind..the undisturbed sleep...the money saved..who wants to get attached?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huh I just finished 1 ectopic pregnancy in OT. Tell u wat, no play with dick = no risk of ectopic pregnancy = peaceful night..zzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tie.na,

    now that you said that, you look a bit like Mel B aka the scary spice sikit la babe... hehe

    GURL POWWAAHH TO U TOO!

    Cik Pijah,

    usul on how to be happy telah diluluskan. sila umumkan pada semua wanita yang masih ada dalam time warp --> Cik presiden tak tau untuk membahasakan time warp dalam bahasa kebangsaan)

    9,

    i can give u a map?

    mommy,

    dick - sejenis popia yang lembik dan basah (Now that puts me off from eating popia basah now)

    Ice,

    exactly!

    Dr Frapp,

    okeeeee?

    Freaky,

    winks to you too dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hye, got ur blog from abby's blog, nice writing, u're so right about it. Just like u, i'm tired of my girl friend always whinning about her life without having a man. I've been there done that about that fling thingy (and guess what it works)!. I did the same thing like u did. My advise to her, get laid and have a fling. Loving ourself is the thing that we shouldn't forget to do before we aspect someone comes into our lives to love us back. Have a nice day....

    ReplyDelete
  8. lilith,

    welkam welkam.

    yeah... i realized that after sometime thinking to myself. i have always believed in it but for some reason, i believe i should sacrifice abit of myself.

    that was a load o' crrap! (say it like an irish! haha!)

    come here more often la...nanti i buatkan air.. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete