Wednesday, January 31, 2007

VACATION

I spent the first few hours in the morning typing a blog entry.

My system could not acknowledge anything that has the keyword ‘work’ in it.

All I have in my head is the image of me, chilling out with some drinks in a coconut with a crooked straw and some fancy umbrella sticking out at the side. You know, those things that looks pretty but rendered useless once the alcohol content of the drink is slurped up dry.

Getting drunk in a skimpy bikini on a solo vacation on some island is not bad at all. In my experience, it was a blast. I even had two eye candies hanging around my chalet area, a Spaniard and a Brit by the name of Jay and Isaiah. We played tennis together and went hiking as all three of us were solo travelers at the resort.

We even got drunk on a bottle of wine sitting down on the ‘mengkuang’ mat a few hours before sunset.

Amazingly, there was no hanky panky involved. What we had was one those short vacation friendships built on a basis that all of us were solo travelers and that we only wanted company.

There was no sexual chemistry, meaning that I did not get wet at the sight of the Brit hunk jogging Baywatch style at the beach or the Spaniard’s effortless looking 6 pack glittering in the tropical sun.

Despite my newly single status back then, I could not bring myself to having a wild ménage à trois of any kind. Deep inside, I still want to have a special meaningful relationship with one dic… I mean… man.

I and the Brit, Isaiah who was half black and half white, did make out… though… it didn’t even go to the cunnilingus phase. I was wondering (aloud) how it would be like kissing him (The Spaniard was sound asleep as a result of that cheap wine we overloaded on).

“Why don’t we try?” he asked.

And in a drunken slur, I said yes and giggled childishly before each of us stuck our tongues in each other’s mouth.

I was too drunk to remember how good was the kiss. I didn’t remember why we didn’t have sex either, maybe it was because I was knocked off with my tongue still in his mouth (NOT a good picture innit??? Maybe that puts him off, if I am to think about it now…).

We slept on the verandah, me hugging the Brit, wrapped in the hotel’s blanket. The next morning, we woke up to find the Spaniard had one leg a few inches away from my face.

It was just in time for sunrise.

Those were the Laguna Beach days for me. When all that ended, I had to sluggishly go back to crappy bosses and crappy routine life.

Unfortunately though, I did not keep in touch with both the Spaniard and the Brit. We just went on our separate ways after breakfast that morning.

So today, ‘saje je’ I bought my MNG shades and wear it while driving with Lily Allen blasting in the player (for some reason, when I listen to Lily Allen’s songs, it kind of reminded me of the beach) and to add into the ‘feel’, I wore a bikini set as underwear today.

I treated it kind of like a vacation ‘non sexual but more to accompaniment fling’. I had fun, and I wonder if they too reminisce of those days when they are stuck in the cubicle day after day.

To Jay and Isaiah,

Wherever you are, please know that I DO remember those short three days of my life. It was fun, we were young (-er) and we were not the control freak that we have all grown into.

Isaiah,

Did I or did I not leave my tongue in your mouth in the middle of the make out session?

1 comment: