Saturday, January 27, 2007

Me log – 27.01.2007

There is only one place where you could find three complete strangers sharing a table during breakfast.

One’s a middle age Chinese man, the other is a smiley mamat with the typical waxed hair, and the last was a woman in a halter top reading the daily, looking somewhat stuck up and totally uncaring.

The woman turned out to be considerably, nice, even to the extend of friendly, this was apparent when she smiled and created small talk with the two men, before excusing herself to an empty table.

She was later joined by a Chinese couple, nobody she knows, just people who has no luck in getting a table in the crowded establishment which was a kopitiam that has been in business for the past 50 years or so.

The woman was me, a closet blogger, spent clubber with a slight hangover whose empty stomach has yet to be filled after 6 hours of restless sleep.

The cure was a glass of ‘Teh Peng’ and a plate of the famous fried rice in Hua Mui Restaurant.

This is my typical weekend mornings for me. After a night of serious partying and an unsatisfying sleep, I would take a drive to the city, specifically in Jalan Dhoby, which is actually one of the more notorious street, popular with sexy transvestite charging men RM 30 (or less for a good looking man) for an ‘Air-con’ job at night.

But I love the street in the mornings. The old shophouses reminds me of simpler times.

Yesterday was a great start to the weekend. I spent the night clubbing with friends at a launching of the latest joint to open, namely ‘Salivation’. Liquors were opened by the bottle, beers were free flowing in the exclusive circle of people that I was with. I met up with my ex colleagues who has become my friends eversince, yeah, them aggressive and up beat people. We had so much fun, and it felt like old times, pre BF, pre TheDude.

After the breakfast, I walked to the nearest mall to fix my frazzled nerves with Chamomile Lemon tea at Coffee Bean, I also did some random thoughts and put it down on paper.


Like usual, I am enjoying my me time but at the same time, I missed BF tremendously. I missed those times when we would spend it by watching DVDs at home and those kisses we would give each other on the couch.

I’d better learn how to spend my weekend alone. I don’t think I would get out from JB anytime soon.
PS : Sheryl babe, I know I am supposed to go over to SG to see you guys, but I really don’t have the mood to do all that traveling on the bus and whatnots crossing the border. I love you guys and hoping to see you when I go up to KL the next weekend.

Hugs & Kisses,
Sarcy

2 comments:

  1. those pictures bring back memory of JB for me...the good, sweet, bad and ugly.
    i enjoyed my three years there - and fondly miss JB until today.

    you have such flowing and artistics handwriting....but i can't rad anything written on that pad! "nice to see - hard to understand" - kind of reminding me of what most women are....hehehehe

    aahh...and the picture of that cofee beans - how could i not remember! That was the place LiL and I often spend our leasure time after a round of shopping at the mall just before driving back accross the cause way into Spore.

    cheer up gal - u r looking sweet in that picture.
    Ermm, i need to be careful looking - or risk getting diabetis....

    idham.

    ReplyDelete