Monday, January 22, 2007

And…. Life goes on

Dear Melancholic twat, PICK UP THE PHONE!

The above was the exact words that was sent to me on my long unused and redundant PDA.

It came from V, one of my friends in KL.

MsV is a cynic, she has refused many romantic requests from men to be their other half and NEVER believed in anything that came out from the mouths of these ‘Incorrigible mothafuckas who would hump anything that moves’.

I can’t blame her really. After two crappy relationships where she caught both of her exes having sex with model wannabes in their apartment, and a gazillion of other equally crappy ones, she has decided to stay single till the end of time. She would rather care for her cats than tending to moronic egotistical male ego.

Yup, she is a real male hater. I would not even try to introduce her to any of my guy friends in fear that she will bruise their pride permanently and decide to turn to gays after an encounter with little MsV.

Somebody told her about my condition, and according to her in her email, she has been trying to call me on the phone but all she got was my voice mail. à Duh!

You see, I put my phone on flight mode for a week because I was feeling really down in the dumps and I didn’t have the mood to talk to anybody. I spent my time crying, meditating, crying and watching soppy Tele-movies.

Needless to say when I called her back after a week hiatus over the weekend, I got a spoonful of curse words and what nots from her. Somehow, I could still remember the sweet V once upon a time ago who would blush at the mention of the ‘F’ word.

MsV has become bitter, and undeniably umm… vulgar. I could safely assume that it was because she has given up on trusting men, in particular. She was so bruised and disappointed that she would not even so much as think to let in another one again in her life.

I don’t want to be like her. I don’t want to end up so bitter and frustrated that it affects my life permanently.

… Feeling the wind through my hair

I called up a friend recently to ask her about Go – karting.

I figured, I must really have another hobby to add on to my fitness regime and since my search for a non senior citizen ballroom dance classes have not churned out any desirable results, I decided, to hell with grace and give speed and recklessness a go instead.

For starters, I scraped the idea of getting my own ‘Kart Jumpsuit and helmet’ due to my ‘Laporan Belanjawan’. In short, I will use the ones that I hoped not to be laden with bacterias coming from other people’s sweat and stuff.

I was told that they disinfect it every day with anti bacterial sprays and what nots. I REALLY DO HOPE SO.

It will be a sure change from manning an SLK (Small Little Kancil) to those CLKs (Cute little Karts). For one, I think it will totally, I hope, better my manual driving skills.

Wait, those are manual right? I think I’ll ask T later about that.

My first session will be the weekend after the next, and already, I can feel the ‘rama-rama dalam perut.’ (Butterflies in tummy).

Switch it Off and On

I am like a light switch on the wall now.

LX said I am getting a bit unpredictable nowadays. There were times when I would be staring at one blank space for a long time and there were times when I would just act as if everything is behind me now.

I would sometimes think about all those things that BF told me, even going all the way to what TheDude and I used to do when we were together.

The thing is, the break up with TheDude didn’t feel half as remorseful as it does with BF. Sometimes I wondered why, sometimes I chucked it out of my system.

Maybe I was just not THAT into TheDude and that I was ACTUALLY genuine about BF.

Now THAT’S a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment