Sunday, November 13, 2011

Who I am can't be measured by what I've gone through...

I was told by The Scotsman this when I showed him one of my photos, taken shortly after I ended one of my many 'relationships' that, he could see the sadness in my eyes.

Then he saw the other pictures before the picture I showed him, he stopped and he looked at me :

"Wait. Have you ever been happy back then, sweetheart?"

I looked at him and asked, "Do you mean that I still don't look happy now?"

"You looked different back then compared to now, and I don't mean physically."

Oh well... whatever that means, I know that I am, stronger now, and I have the best men actions predictor ever.

I have been able to predict how my many dates would end up. I can pick out the lies and the telltale signs of a 'WhamBamThankYouMaam' losers.

I even set a service level for this.

So far, all men I have met met the service level.

The Service level is for how long would it take for the men to act that they are just not into me the way I want, and to take me as a sexual plaything :

48 hours.

Oh well. Fuck it. This is a skill I won't take for granted.

1 comment: