Tuesday, November 22, 2011

WTF

Check out this email :

I LIVE IN OTTAWA, CANADA,I AM DIVORCMED…I AM VERY EDUCATED …I HAVE A PHD AND 3 MASTER DEGREES..I USED BE UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR IN SEVERAL UNIVERSITIES…................................I WORK IN TRANSLATION MATTERS AND LEGAL AFFAIRS…I AM A COMMISSIONER OF OATHS ALSO…I LIKE TO READ ..WATCH MOVIES MAKE RESERCHES…IN DIFFERENT SUBJECTS….ETC…LET US MEET SO PLEASE CALL 6xxxxxxxx OR SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO WE CAN TALK AND LET US MEET IF YOU R REALLY SERIOUS..IN ESTABLISING TRUE LOVE LONG RELATIONSHIP TOWARDS FUTURE COMMITMENT IF YOU WANT/I AM SERIOUS IN THIS RESPECT.

So....

I am just so happy that I can spell and that most grammar mistakes I did in here is because I am just too tired / sleepy but can't sleep / just can't effing be bothered to read through.

I am also happy that I have no Master's Degree(s) or PHd too... if those things could actually make anyone write this way.

(And yes, this was someone who messaged me on a dating site. LOL!!!!

Moral of the story : Do NOT tell people that you have degrees and make grammatical / spelling booboos.

It's only OK if you are stupid like me.

1 comment: