Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lalala... see cake turn away.. lalalala

I am on a one meal a day diet and 3 hours of grueling cardio workout on weekends routine.

The reason? Simple. I need to have a buff bod to walk/run on the beach in my bikini.

Well… the objective here is to be a ‘bit’ buff la. Afterall, you can’t expect to be buff serta merta after only one month on strict diet and exercise wot?

My friend is currently in the process of promoting a particular diet shake which cost around 350 bucks per month.

And it worked, on her.

Now, I know my body. The only thing that works on this piece of meat is fiber shakes, diet and exercise. No diet shakes are ever going to work.

So I have to lay off carbs, eat more proteins and do more crunches.

Bugger!

10 comments:

  1. 3 hours on weekends? What do you do? I need to get in on that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KAwaii,

    you sure? hahaha.. i wished my metabolisme is higher so i dont have to torture myself hik...

    Prettikat,

    one hour jog, one hour walk, half an hour strength training, half an hour stretching.

    i am naturallycurvy, so i think i will never be stick thin, but i do want my curves to be buffer. thin people turn me off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, where is this beach that u were talking abt?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zetts,

    Siloso beach Sentosa la. decent beach and nearby somemore.. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually, if you want to lose weight you should eat more often e.g. 5 times a day but smaller portions.

    limiting your food intake will only work in the short term.. after a while your body will go nuts and demand food. that's when the bingeing starts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i cant take food in small2 portions. once i start eaiting, ill eat.. properly hahaha...

    besides i have to lose weight ... fast dude!

    ReplyDelete
  7. damnnn! i'm back here! i wonder why...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry, but I'm as typical as a man can be : Are you gonna post up any bikini pictures when you're done losing weight? :D~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Izso,

    hmm.. maybe.. no promises.. hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete