Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Determination

I have always personally thought that I am not good enough for Yoga..

Like really, like ass kicking yoga poses etc.

My muscles are much too tight and stiff.

Still struggling with jump throughs and jump backs. My limbs can't be straight enough.. etc.

So.. After 10 months of trying ... and pretty much convincing myself that I 'CANNOT' ever do it, this happened :


About 3 weeks ago, after working on my Hanumanasana for almost 4-5 months EVERY DAY, I did it. I frikkin' did a split aka the monkey pose.

This shot was taken last weekend, I was a bit more comfortable with the pose then. But that first time I was able to do this stance, I was psyched, I was so excited.

There is a glimmer of hope after all for us not so yogic non-vegan people!

With Love, Namaste.

Ayu



No comments:

Post a Comment