Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Contentment

People would usually ask me why did I not get an I-Pad instead of a Samsung.

I have never really been much of a Apple fan. The only thing that I like about it would be the design.

But the function, not so much.

I believe in function first before brand. :-) (and of course the price).

And if I can get the same function with a lesser ridiculous price...

Why the hell not then?

I am simple person in the end. I am content with what I have right now, something that is not extended to my many bags and shoes, but with everything else, I am very much contented.

So far I have no complain with my samsung 8.9 tab. I get all the function of a tablet, at a fraction of a price. So why the fuck not?

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all friends who are Americans, a great 4th of July celebration.

God Bless.

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment: