Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I walk the thin line of being adventurous, a glutton for punishment and laziness...

Other people do stuff that we would usually tell ourselves 'We can do that, we just don't have enough time and do not want to publicize it'.

Seriously, let me tell you guys right now that we are all narcissists.

We love to tell people that we do stuff, what we think, how we think and how we would act. It's the consequences of being humans. Humans are shamelessly... showy.

I flicked through my past posts and found that I was an attention whore. I talked crap and I wrote shit.

It wasn't until the hiatus in 2010 that my posts become, much relaxed... and in a way, less pretentious.

I admit to the fact that I was pretentious. I might even still be pretentious. I don't know.

What I was, and what I am not now would be that I just can't be bothered to care anymore. The attention whore retired.

I consider myself to be considerably adventurous, slightly deranged when it comes to adrenaline packed stuff and the only reason why I love circuit training would be that I LOVE pushing myself over and over and over again.

But I get lazy at times. When my laundry basket is too full, or I can't be bothered to make my bed, then I would know that I am lazy.

That happens every two months or so.

If I am the person I was years ago, I might just take pictures of the things that I do / did and post it on this blog. I gues the other reason why I have not been doing that is simply because I have FB to entertain my endless need to camwhore or be showy.

Now, I do things not to tell people that I did it and I am showing it, I do things because I want to do. I am going to lay off advertising these things to people in my blog.

But then again, with readership of less than 20 in a week, who the hell cares anyway.

Have a great Thursday everyone!

*Listening to Major Minor by Coldplay, on repeat.*

1 comment:

  1. The blog is a public diary that assist in our insane therapy for meaning

    ReplyDelete