Monday, July 16, 2012

Perception

There are some people out there who think that you won't live your life, unless you do the following :

1) Marry someone
2) Have a kid
3) Be a grandparent

I have people who don't like me, telling people in a sarcastic tone that one should not be single and live with cats. One must get married and have kids, not cats.

Seriously, I guess one will be living their life if :

a) They have kids and will have to scrimp on stuff because they have kids.
b) They ended up having a divorce after 10-15 years.
c) They have dumb ass kids because they inherited their dumb ass genes.

SO I have 5 cats. I love all of them dearly.

I have always been a loner since I was a kid. Being the eldest, a lot of things were put on my shoulders.

So much so, that I didn't want another person to go through what I have.

It taught me character, which was fair enough. But I don't want anyone else to go through that.

I am in my 30s and I have only had 1 serious relationship. I am with The Scotsman in an open relationship, but is struggling to decide whether I want more or not. It doesn't matter because he can't and would not give me what I want should I want it anyway.

I will just live the remainings of my life and let my stubbornness and my opinions die with me. 

Not that it is a bad thing.
---

1 comment: