Sunday, January 4, 2015

On lucky charms


I admit, I have been enjoying my time off, and at the same time, I was also worried and anxious. 

The truth is, my confidence was shaken by my past failure of an experience. I have difficulties believing that I can indeed do the things I did, a year ago. 

I am afraid of the possibility of prolonged anxiety on job performance. 

I flicked a coin into a man-made river in Genting earlier. I wished that I would get an opportunity to have a job that I would enjoy giving my all without making me feel like killing myself everyday. 

I have a semi precious stone that was said to lighten my burden and to aid in getting what I want, if you believe in that kind of thing. 

Lucky charms, we all can do with a bit of mystical help, no?


No comments:

Post a Comment