Monday, May 5, 2014

Here goes

1) If you had all the money in the world, how would you choose to spend your life.

I have had different kind of perspectives when it comes to having money.

When I was a kid, I had very limited cash. My parents were not well to do folks. Everything we had was budgeted.

So I grew up wanting to have a lot of  money. I wanted to earn to be able to afford the things that I thought I needed.

So I thought about this for a long time yesterday.

If I have all the money in the world, I would like to have a normal life, low key. I would like to be able to teach yoga. I would like to be able to be an unassuming person. Of course, if I have all the money in the world, I think I will be able to have the chance to do a lot of things that I am not able to do now.

And I guess, a designer handbag wouldn't hurt.

That, and travel. To all the places I would like to go to.

And charity. I want to feed the starving and educate the poor.

And still be a normal person, with a normal life.

Again, a designer bag wouldn't hurt.

I am a human being afterall.


No comments:

Post a Comment