Sunday, April 20, 2014

Life altering questions?

So, I was going throughout twitter when I came across this :

Now, if you are like me, who is constantly trying to figure out her purpose in life and especially on what she wants to do in life (like, for real.), this might be able to help. 

I mean, right about now, I think I would be need all the help that I can get in trying to figure out my life. 

Earlier on, I remarked casually on my Facebook, that, I would like to first achieve a 5 digit pay check. When that happens, I will hang up my greasy corporate ladder climbing gloves, and do what I want. 

Give and take, that may take me around.. Oh I don't know, another 10 years before I can earn that much. 

It is funny that no matter how, I would always think of my future as a single person. 

Don't get me wrong, I would love to meet someone and probably build an (alternate?) future with him (or her, let's keep an open mind on this.. Haha!).. But for now, I can't include someone else in. 

But yeah... I intend to post my future blog post based on these questions. I would like to make a big deal out of it. Watch this space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment