Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Realization

1) I realized when I was a kid, I was not able to touch the tip of my nose with my tongue. I lived with it. I am happy.

2) I realized I can't ever whistle any tune. However, I was blessed with a non - tone deaf sense of rhythm, and a nice voice. I lived with it. I am happy.

3) I realized that I can lose weight. I lost it. I lived with it. I am happy.

4) I realized that I am quite good at backbends in my Yoga practice, however, I suck at arm balances. I lived with it. I am happy.

5) I realized that no men will look at me and think 'she would be the ideal woman to wake up next to, to be in a relationship with, to go through thick and thin with, or to stay by when she is sick.'

I lived with it. I am not so happy, but life has to move on.

With love, Namaste.

1 comment:

  1. And that is how we move to better things in life. :-)

    ReplyDelete