Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Freud's Requiem

In his book, Freud discussed impermanence and Transience.

I read his book, during my 'short but comprehensive' experience in the university, years ago. It was something that I borrowed from the university's library.

Lately, I have been thinking about a lot of things that pulled me down to a state of, depression.

The lay off was disheartening. Changes are coming, most of which I am most uncomfortable with. And the state of my personal life is not at all encouraging.

I have been having the urge to bawl like a baby from time to time. Sometimes I have no control over things I am crying over.

Suicidal thoughts run through my mind.

My friends, keep me grounded. My journal, keeps me sane. To a point. My practice, keeps me tethered to a part of myself.

Outlook for now... Bleak.

Namaste.

1 comment:

  1. When in a state of uncertainty.
    Be decisive.
    When in a state of doubt.
    Be simple.
    When in a state of lost.
    Be humble and seek help.
    Those are my beacons to almost all my exams.

    ReplyDelete