Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The day I thank God for the different decisions I made...

... to change me to the person I have become now.

A friend remarked how I have changed in 2 years since I moved to KL.

At first, I was kind of worried that I might turn to the terrible party person that I was when I was in KL.

I was also concerned that I might be in stupid relationships that don't mean squat.

I have that tendency to make stupid choices when I am living on my own.

Little did I know that not only did I change how I look COMPLETELY just because I made a decision to snub the stub 2 years ago, got back into shape with gym and yoga :

     
              
Here's to all of you who thought that I can never do this on my own... wth?!

But am also in the process of making one of the most important decisions of my life.

We are feeling good about this. We are already looking at rings. (-_-'), but we are still trying it out. We give ourselves 4 more years.

I can't think of anyone else better who I can end up with. But this is not going to change until the fat lady sings... so until then.. I am still single.

Toodles!!!

1 comment:

  1. for real ? :D .. aww... InsyaAllah, you'll be fine :)

    Just be happy :)

    ReplyDelete