Thursday, March 22, 2007

Time




What would you do if you have the power to turn back time?

Okayla, it is something like Hiro’s power in Heroes… if you could bend time, what would you want to do?

Well, a few of us were tagged by Ice to spill the beans on what we would change if let’s say we wake up one day, with the ability / chance to reverse our past actions.

I have quite a list but let me just narrow it down to a few which does not include any past lovers of mine (When I said lovers, I meant that. I have been down with too many of them arses, figuratively speaking)

The first thing that came to my mind would be to reject the offer to study Economics. My passion then was actually Law. It was not so much the profession nor was it Ally McBeal that I found intriguing, but it was more to the judicial theories that attracted me in the first place.

Instead, I was offered to do something that I majored in, which I also achieved exceptional grades for in my STPM (Which IS still baffling) and something that I desperately want to get out of. I hate numbers, and yet I had to endure 2 hours of Calculus for a whole semester.

Alongside that, I would also like to change my attitude towards Trey. I was, well, pretty much me, even with him. I was aloof, unemotional and a control freak. He told me he loves me everyday, to which I replied with a stoic, “Yeah… Okay.” I was the one who said no when he said he wanted to go on with ‘us’ when he had to leave for UK and was asking me to consider following him.

If given the chance to relive those happy days with him, I would swallow my pride and tell him I love him, because I am not able to say that now to him. And I would try to make ‘us’ work, and that is by saying ‘yes’ to ‘the question’.

I think I did tell some of my friends or mentioned in my old lambandmutton blog that I used to study ‘Silat’ when I was younger. I had to quit because I was told that I am too short tempered for the discipline and that the ‘ilmu’ would consume me if I chose to go on with it.

But I did have a choice, and I was intimidated by the whole thing, and I quit.

Now, the only thing I could use is some of those basic moves, together with my pepper spray.

I am officially a wuss. Had I went on with it, I could have been an Olympic Silat medalist (Hey, one could dream!)

I also would make my parents send me to the Chinese school like my other siblings. I was already enrolled in ‘Sekolah Kebangsaan’ before we moved to the residential area.

Well, that’s my list of wishful thinkings. What’s yours?

--
The plan was for a few of us to be in the forest, camping.

That was the plan, that is as of now, in the middle of coordinating.

Eh… wait, it IS a plan.

Endau Rompin, ‘berkhemah’ and leeches.

We want to be like the bunch of high schoolers that we were, during the Jurassic period.

Want to go ‘Kemping’ (camping) and possibly to make one of our friend cry, like that woman in Blair Witch Project

That is the plan.

The last time I went camping was when I was 16 years old.

“Ewwwww… DOWAN!”

Come on now Anna, it’ll be fun.

A couple of guys will be running around naked because I dare them to, I am elected as the camera man (Woman?), Anna would discover that there are NO house roaches in the forest.

Only real big bugs. REAL BIG BUGS.

Fun… fun… now let’s see this through shall we?
--
I thought I was Elmo...

Eh! do I really have crazy eyes???


You Are Cookie Monster

Misunderstood as a primal monster, you're a true hedonist with a huge sweet tooth.

You are usually feeling: Hungry. Cookies are preferred, but you'll eat anything if cookies aren't around.

You are famous for: Your slightly crazy eyes and usual way of speaking

How you life your life: In the moment. "Me want COOKIE!"

4 comments:

  1. sarcy, I'm Cookie Monster too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i could bend time, i wouldn't change my past. heck, that was what made me what i am today. instead, i'll do stuff that are beneficial to mankind.

    stuffs like..... freezing time when the alarm clock goes off every morning so i can sleep a few more hours or slowing down time whenever a pretty girl passes by or fast forwarding time whenever my sis gets hold of the remote and switches on AF.

    they'll be lining up to give me the nobel prize i tell ya..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sarclover..I've always known you to be a toughcookie when I read thru yr postings..keep it up!
    silat too eh...hmmmm :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jade,

    waaa.. can be solmate like this, at least we could be cookie mates.

    des,

    yela yela.... i wouldn't want you to be anymore different oso la dude.

    Ice,

    yeah.. silat... don't i look a bit like a tomboy?? cus i was one.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete