Sunday, March 11, 2007

A Tag! A Tag!

I have been tagged by Juan. Well, I have seen this one going around a few blogs actually. I haven’t been tagged for quite sometime now, so here goes;

6 weird things about Sarcy

1) I am allergic to hard liquor even though I love to drink it. Too much of it will get me breaking out in itchy rashes ONLY on the top half of my body and it will be on for at least a week.

2) I love to stay at home alone when no one is around. People in the house are excuses for me to stay out of the house.

3) I do my laundry and chores at night because the weather is colder.

4) Unless I work out, I don’t sweat, even if I am exposed fully under the sun.

5) I am anal about my laundry. All of my good clothes are washed by hands because I don’t trust other people even the dry cleaners.

6) I tend to talk to myself when I am cooking, pretending as if I am in my own cook show, plus I would speak with an accent, like Kylie Kwong or Nigella Lawson.


Who would I like to tag? Well no one in particular except those who would want to pick it up themselves.

5 comments:

  1. Yikes! I love to drink but I'm allergic to hard liquor too! But my rashes only last for three days.

    And I envy you gal.. I sweat even when I'm in a cooler place. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhaa..i have no liquor allergy, that's the problem. i have NO real reason to stop downing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eheheheh cam best je to know that i know lots of these b4 u even penned it in an entry. ceh pasan important lak :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. sexy turtle,

    babe, not sweating equals to being unhealthy k? another girlfriend of mine also does not sweat, we eorry sometimes, but most of the time i guess its ok.. hehe..

    you are allergic too??? yeay..finally someone who shares my kind of allergies... haha

    akak freddie,

    go on, pasan important laa. memang pasan pon.. on the other hand should feel priviliged ok... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MsJ,

    who said anything about stopping??? haha!

    ReplyDelete