Sunday, March 25, 2007

Monday Email

Dear Trey,

The thing about Mondays is that it never makes you feel like working.

The thing about working is that you can never have enough passion to do it, sincerely.

Ever.

Unless, I am one of those Globe Trekker hosts who gets to travel all the time or maybe Anthony Bourdain.

I have a new Travel & Living Channel favorite, and that is Bobby Chin.

Anyways… the thing about having a job is that it makes you feel like you deserve more.

More than just staring at the monitor doing mundane things and attending to sickly customers who seemed to enjoy shouting into the ear piece because of some fuck ups by the reps.

The thing about thinking that you deserve more is the later fact that you really don’t know what you actually deserve.

So this morning, there I was thinking that I so deserve to be doing greater things, only to be stumped on exactly what greater things do I actually deserve to be doing?

Lately I have been thinking of changing jobs. I have barely been here a year and already I am itching to do something else. I seemed to have lost my logic. Changing jobs while still doing my degree is so a no – no.

But I can’t help to think that there might be something, greater out there for me.

Maybe someday I will get to do what I really want to do, of course working for the UNHCR/UNICEF now seemed impossible, but hey, who knows right?

Signing off on Awful Monday,
Sarcy


You Are Trinity

"Touch me and that hand will never touch anything again."

3 comments:

  1. Haven't u heard.. grass always greener on d other side :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not work for UNHCR? :)

    Two of my frens are going to start working for UNHCR next week. Last I heard they r still looking for people.

    ReplyDelete