Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Life.... and everything about it

Usually, we will pause and lament on all the stuff that we have done when the year is about to come to an end.

We would like to think, that figuratively, the new year will bring a sense of renewal, even if the renewal comes in the smallest form.

I spent the last weekend alone, alcohol free and working my fat ass out in the gym. I am not sure what I want to do this weekend. I have received a few invitations from a couple of friends who knew that I have been feeling like crap for the last few weeks.

I don't know what will 2013 bring. I don't even know if I am going to be alive in 2013. Life is too short for me to make any kind of plans. Life can be taken away, just like that, in a matter of seconds.

I know travels seemed like the only way to go. I will be hitting 34 next year and that's a nice number and judging on how I look now, I dare say that I think I am good, for now.

If God is gracious enough to let me live the rest of my life by doing what I hope to do in 2013, I am thankful.

I am writing this not because I had to write. I write this because I feel just that.

I look forward to 2013.

Love,

Ayu


1 comment: