Wednesday, October 31, 2012

November

Technically, it is now only 60 days to 2013. 

Professionally, I have been managing operations for 3 years. If I am still here in April next year, I would have been with this company for a full 5 years. 

Personal life wise, I am still single, although I do have a lot more dosh then when I was starting out. I look a whole lot better and physically, I am stronger and fitter. I have fallen in love with a person who died, and a part of my heart died with him.

But that's another story. 

I just want this year to end. I just want to start a new year fresh with new possibilities. 

I am at a crossroad right now. I wish I have a bendy body so that I can take on my Yoga practice with ease. I wish I can have someone to go home to and to just talk about stupid stuff and lip syncing to crappy old cowboy movies. I wish I can have a totally new project to challenge me at work. 

I also wish I can take off and leave this country to find out what I can do out there in the big bad world. 

I am glad that I became the person that I am right now. I am glad that I decided to live my life under my own rule and not others'. There's nothing about me that I would change. 

Well... except for my bum and thighs. But I will soon get the pins I finally deserve. 

I have faith in myself on that. 

I will try to blog more often too. If it is indeed going to be the end of the world in 2012, let us go out with a bang.

Love and a Happy Belated Halloween to all,

A**


No comments:

Post a Comment