Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bitterness and self righteousness

I am a bitch at work.

Yes. I know what I am doing, and I know what I want, and I stand by it.

I am also fairly reasonable. I base my opinions on facts and numbers. I am hard to deal with, no doubt about that, but my terms are negotiable.

I try to not bitch about other people I don't know. I am not righteous, I am not a saint.

I suck at pretending, I can't fake anything for fucks.

Therefore, at work, if I don't like something that was said, you can see it on my face.

That said, I don't understand why is it that people from other division think that I am a stuck up, that I slept my way up and that my staffs hate me.

Really?

Just because I look better than those other women and put on make up to work.... I slept my way up?

Really?

Bitches. Dumb asses.

Urghhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment