Sunday, March 11, 2012

2 androids, 1 month

In 1 month, I bought 2 android tablets. Yes you heard that right.

The first one I bought was an Acer Iconia. It was snatched at Bangsar one night, while I was using it... in public.

It happened so swiftly, that even the public was not able to help me out because they were also beside themselves that something like that was happening ... like there... like at that public place.

I was shocked, but I was accepting of it. I felt stupid, dumb... but I can't be in denial that it happened.

I am now the owner of a Samsung Galaxy tab, I have crossed over to the dark side... yes I have.

Although, it is lighter than my iconia, I miss it. It is my first tablet.

Oh well... shit happens... we can only move on and stop thinking about it.

I have done my due diligence in reporting and making sure that the management of the complex are aware of such bad bad people doing those bad, bad things.

That said, ladies who cherish your independence and love your alone time. Take care when you are out and is using hour android gadge in public. You can never be too careful.

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment: