Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Christmas!!!


I love Christmas week.

This year, I am loving it even more.

It falls on Sunday so we had a chance to have a long weekend.

I love long weekends when it is an actual US PH because I don't have a reason for me to think about work.

And I love that my staff is finally able to relax and chill in the office because of the low call volume, having a blast, laughing and joking with each other.

After a great Christmas Party...









They deserve that bit after what they have been through.


I was sick for the whole week, so I am just glad that I am now feeling so much better and ready to rock Christmas and the new year.

And of course, my moment of frolicking with little Liam!!! or Idgit!!!!

Liam : Dowaaaannn... Boobs too SMALL!!!!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment