Saturday, January 8, 2011

So... what do you do when you find that going back to your hometown = depression?

I just realized that JB is a very small place... heavily laden with a lot of memories... most of them, bad ones.

I have been places before I moved back to KL almost 3 years ago. I have had 5 relationships with different men and one of them was an on and off bullshit that involved a lot of heartache and tears.

Yes... I CAN cry.

Everything in JB reminded me of everything that happened. I was stupid and ridiculously emotional. I was a mess!

And I can't help but to feel ... depressed that I was all of those things. Oh God why oh WHY was I even acting the way I did was beyond me!

I am doing better now, yes, that I admit.

But still, can't help but to feel depressed all the same, thinking of the years I lost focusing my energy on stuff that didn't matter in the first place. I was trying to search for happiness and personal satisfaction in all the wrong places and knowingly trusted (and loved) the wrong men.

But the right thing to do here is to just suck it up and move on, which I thankfully did. I can't hit any of my exes with my car now anyway.

-_-...

The person who will feel happy again once her head hits the pillow in 10 minutes...

Sarc

No comments:

Post a Comment