Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Seriously...

I have been typing and deleting and typing and deleting my entry for close to 10x.

Should I delete this line too...... naah.

I think I should be right as the sun if I go on a vacation.

No?

Haish...
--

Last weekend, I had dim sum with Joyce Chong and her husband and her husband's friend.

Unfortunately, I did not take pictures of the dim sums that we ordered, however, I did take a picture of the empty plates post ravenous dim sum eating session :


I had :

- Steamed stuffed tofu
- Chee Cheong Fun with prawn paste and some fat prawns
-  Steamed shrimp dumpling
- Vegetarian deep fried thingie
- Something with chicken inside

Joyce Chong and her hubby had to ask whether the dim sum had pork or not whenever the server came over to our table with their tray. We even saw a purple colored Dim Sum. It looked like Siew Mai to me. Unfortunately for me, it has pork in it so I had to lay off it.

I was pleasantly satisfied with the chee cheong fun. Omigosh... that was possibly the BEST prawn paste I had. I know, there might be better ones out there but I haven't found it yet, so this one is still tops on my list.

The damage? For four people, we paid RM 16 each, including drinks! And we had a lot for breakfast.

The store is located at Taman Megah, SS2 (I think).

Later that night, I went to Delicious for dinner. I decided to order a Hoegarden to go with my pasta.

Why? Well, my bosses had been raving about how Hoegarden is the best beer ever made.

I am a Heineken girl, but lately, for the past several months, I haven't been drinking. Actually, I haven't been drinking by choice. Those drinking days are gone for me. Being intoxicated is no longer my favorite activity.

At 31, I slow down a lot on useless means of recreational activities. :P~

I would rather hike up Broga Hill at 3 am then guzzle tequila at 12 midnight.

At least I can see a beautiful sunrise on Broga Hill and not the gutter if I decide to puke my alcohol out.

On the beer, the flavor was light. It was ok, but I'll go for Tuborg any day.
--

I was in the gym earlier. I love the gym.

I love how everyone just... kind of gel.

And there's not much pretention either. Everyone is accepting of the other.

We only have one goal in mind : To be a better version of ourselves.

Because the better ones make us more determined to be better than them.

--

I saw an ex staff on Monday.

She was a piece of work, I can tell you that.

Her performance was crap, attitude was crappier and expect the best things to come her way like the world owes her everything.

She is now a Credit Card 'executive' with CitiBank.

I honestly think that the word 'Executive' is misused here. Why not just credit card salesgirl?

Well, I refused to be a part of the world that owes her something. I don't owe her anything.

Dismissing her was the best thing I had to do for my team.

Bitchy? Yes me very much. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment