Friday, August 17, 2012

Curb your enthusiasm

... Or.... the lack of it.

So I am right now at my hometown.

I was locked out of my car for the second time this year, at a petrol kiosk. Thankfully, I was still 5 minutes away from my house and office.

So my best friend came to the rescue.

My handbag, my blackberry and also my car keys were in the car at that time.

I was totally immobile at that time. The guys at the petrol kiosk was kind enough to let me use the phone.

I head off home at about 10.30, and arrive at Ayer Keroh at about 11.30 pm.

So. Right now, the only thing that I was excited about is to clean the kitchen.

I am somewhat... OCD about these kinds of things. The only one in my family who is, as a matter of fact.

I am trying to be enthusiastic about Raya... really... Trying really hard.

Wish me lots of luck.

Ayu

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I am late.
    Happy aidilfitri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read your tweet, you're in hospital? Are you ok?

    Wait.. I think you are ok because you said "Hospital. Wheeeeee...."

    Selamat Hari Raya.

    ReplyDelete