Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Resolutions

What is it about New Years that prompted people to come up with new resolutions.

Every time.

Every year.

My number 1 resolution for this year is different.

As a matter of fact, most of my 10 resolutions of mine is different from those in the past years.

My number 1 resolution is to have a different work environment, in the same company of course.

I have build a reputation already in the current company. I am not the kind of person who would get up and leave just because I can. Changing jobs are not exactly something that I look forward to.

And just to remind myself that I am human, I am also trying to do my best to learn how to swim and also to perfect my Chaturanga Dandasana and Uttanasana (four limbed staff pose and Forward fold).

Wish me luck on both, as I am scared of being submerged under water and I am born with stubborn limbs that won't be straight the way I want them to.

One of my other resolution is to cleanse my karma, which could mean that I might be even more boring this year.

Here's to a brand new year. May you achieve all of your resolutions. We have 12 months to do so. *Smile*

1 comment:

  1. The resolution this year is to be happier than I was last year.
    It's not easy but important things seldom are.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete