Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So...

In my head... is this...

'I think I like you...'

*Nuzzled his neck**

'... and I don't like it.'

So the next time we see each other... please smile to me, and hug me... and be the estranged friend that you have always been to me.

'I am only doing this because I like you... that way... and I know that you don't like me... that way. So I am just going to turn my head the opposite direction and bask in the satisfaction that I have made the right decision and protected myself. At this age, I am strangely  apathetic towards emotional endearment.'

The truth is :

'I am scared of rejection and I had enough of second guessing.'

Good bye now.

1 comment:

  1. i cried reading this, understanding so well what you meant.

    please take a chance (hear: Abba Take a Chance on Me)...

    may we spread more love in the world

    ReplyDelete