Friday, September 10, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya

A few days when I thought that it really did not feel like a frikkin' vacation at all...

Because...

1) I am still on my Blackberry. The next time I am going on a vacation, I am giving the bb to my boss and have my TA trained to the max.

2) I am still doing reports about my project, somehow feeling the out-of-office notification I set did no justice whatsoever!

3) I am tired... like how I am feeling when I was working.

4) I am second hand smoking. Cancer sticks galore... I have three smokers in the house and getting away to get my own clean air is near to impossible.

5) Raya reminds me of the love of my life... :(

Well... I am hanging in there...


One leg up, and the other standing strong.

Selamat Hari Raya Everyone...

Have a Blessed one!

No comments:

Post a Comment