Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Carpe Diem - My Mum would ask - What is that a fish?

I just woke up from a 4 hour sleep. Aside from now fibbing over my broadband (... jalur LEBAR la konon... my ass), I am now itching to put in an entry... even though I am not exactly sure on what.

I am feeling sickeningly nostalgic but I am going to put that aside for now.
Nowadays my emphasis would be on the new house that we are going to move into in about one week. Compared to my present pad, the new house is located on the 2nd floor, and it is a townhouse, that means, no elevators. The area is quiet and very private. I am living with my housemates who are also my staff in the office, who are also two of my best friends.

I guess a new year beckons new beginnings.

And also a year where I would be concentrating on straightening a few things out, take on new hobbies, get a better body than the one I have right now, more energy, make new friends.

On my personal life... well... I would prefer to put that aside. I really don't want to think about it. Don't want to waste my life waiting on something uncertain. I mean, if I am only going to be happy being alone and spending time with good friends, then I would stick with that.

I just am looking to seize the day... everyday, as it comes.

*sigh... nostalgic song now playing on my MP3... give me a moment...*

No comments:

Post a Comment