Monday, October 5, 2009

Since then...



Carpe Diem!


For the past few days, I have been getting difficulties writing an entry.

I envy people like Beskot (Juan) and The Goddess (Darlene). They just always have something to write.

Well, let's see shall we... what shall we write about.

Owh...

Sue thought I should stop hanging on to someone who is never there and start moving on. I cut my hair, I freaked Joyce's husband one fine morning because he thought I was someone else (And it was because of the Japanese/Cantonese fringe thing).

Sue thinks that I should start by getting a 'Jantan' -->loosely translated... Male<-- She thinks that I am at my prime (Although I would beg to differ) because I look like an etirely different person with this bod and the hair. She said she would definitely dig me if she swings the other way.

I was approached by two women, homosexual women, to be politically correct.

So basically, I don't attract 'Jantans' but instead I attract women.

There must be something wrong with me. I look hotter (HAHA! NOT) and women are chasing my tail.

KTB is calling me his 'lesbian friend'. Like wtf.

I am sick of this, can't my life be simpler than it already is.

No comments:

Post a Comment