Thursday, September 24, 2009

Malaysia ohhhh Malaysia...

I happened to be in front of the TV when my Dad was watching the news.

I was doing something on the laptop when I heard about the latest news involving Beyonce.

Now, there is a reason why I prefer to be apolitical towards things in the Malaysian news. You would have to excuse me on my very limited knowledge on the Malaysian current affairs. I cringe when I listen to Malaysian news, everytime, without fail.

This time, it's no difference. I cringed. I googled up the issue on the spot.

Something in the report got me rolling on the floor laughing out loud.

Quote unquote ;

The Malaysian government has also imposed a dress code for performers requiring them to be covered from chest to knees. Obscene or drug-related images are also banned. (I have no problem with this...)

Performers must also refrain from jumping, shouting (Eh... it IS a concert kan?), hugging and kissing on stage.-->Again, I am okay with this.

Alahai... Malaysia, Malaysia tanahairku yang tercinta...How do we end up like this?

2 comments:

  1. There's a reason why they go Indonesia or Singapore. Cuz Malaysians are narrowminded apparently. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... SOME Malaysians are narrow minded... unfortunately, they are in the minority

    ReplyDelete