Saturday, August 29, 2009

Since then...

Someone hit my car. Wiwa was parked at the main carpark at work, and the fucking idiot hit my baby. The signal light cover broke, but the signal light is ok.

My (I mean the car's) bumper is a bit askew... and I am fucking pissed off.

Apa, tak reti bawak kereta ke??

Bodo, fucker of a stupid shit of an idiot...

*Sigh*

---

I am currently  in JB. Drove my uncle's ride for 2 hours and a half without stopping, and I'll only be back in KL this Monday.

I ate rice just now... no more no more... :(....
---
My mum asked me if I  would usually spend the whole of a Saturday sleeping.... yes... I slurred.

Hahaha....

2 comments:

  1. The cover is pretty cheap. About RM50 odd. If there's no metal damage then it's just a matter of popping the bumper back out and replacing the signal light cover. Perhaps a bit of paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have not stopped cursing the dude who banged my car.. :P...

    50.. thats cheap... hmmm... now to find time to do it...

    ReplyDelete