Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pool and simple stuff!

I forgot how much I enjoyed playing pool.

Have I ever mentioned I was a pool freak? I was close to getting my own cue. I played pool almost everyday and was pretty good at it.

I have been going to the movies a lot lately at e-curve so I passed by a 'recreational joint' whenever I leave the mall.

It was a pool and karaoke joint. You know one of those Karaoke boxes kind of thingie.

So I dragged Krishna there and we played pool, me for the first time since 5 years ago.

They charged RM 3 for a game. To us, that's frikkin' cheap. So I paid for two games.

And boy did we have fun.

Our alignments were off, we finish a game in 20 frikkin minutes (Pros can finish a game in 5 minutes!) and I won... twice!!!---> This means I won the whole thing. Hahahahaha!!!--> but we had fun!!!

We are the kinds of people who don't need alcohol to have fun. We take pleasure in doing stuff that people often overlook.

I think the most pleasurable thing is the simplest thing in the world. Like eating, drinking coffee, reading a book with a facial mask plastered on the face (And drifting off to sleep with that thing on your face. Damn syok!)

Clubbing? Yeah... I do that once in a blue cheese moon, but I don't do it as often as I have. I stayed away from alcohol most of the time too. It's not good for my fitness.

Although sometimes when I read in other people's blogs about their clubbing trips, makes me want to go and do that too. I miss the dressing up part the most. I never missed the hang overs. Now I enjoy wining and Tapas-ing then clubbing. Even that I don't do often.

Oh well, whatever that pushes our buttons, I am sure we will have a good time doing it.

'Dum loquimur, fugerit invida aetas: carpe diem quam minimum credula postero'


While we speak, envious time will have {already} fled Seize the day, trusting as little as possible in the next.

4 comments:

  1. COME!

    I challenge you!

    Uno on uno pool!

    (Btw, I'm targeting July to get the camera. You still on?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Izso : Me end of the year. :(.... go on ahead first la.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there, new experience i had here in your blog. a black template is enviromentally friendly. interesting..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nia,

    Yes it is. I used to have a completely black template, but now decided to add on a bit of light. After some time, it looked a bit gloomy. I am still doing my other bits for the environment anyway.

    ReplyDelete