Monday, May 10, 2010

A Letter To Someone Up There

God,

I don't talk to you often. As a matter of fact, I think part of the reason why I didn't was because I kind of figured that you wouldn't listen anyway.

First of all, I am thankful for all your support in my career.

That said I am not bashing in here because I am an ungrateful brat.

Then again, one of the reason why I asked for what I did, was because I want to forget about wanting to have a personal life. I was hoping I wouldn't be feeling any need for me to have anyone in my life.

I was wrong. And it was my mistake doing what I did.

Am I really a worthless slut? Is that what I am right now?

It's fine if I am, I just hope you can get me out of this funk right now. Build thicker walls around me so that I can be as dense as any man can be.

Please just get me out of this funk.

2 comments:

  1. Sarc, Allah is ALWAYS listening to us, even though it may not seem like it at times, but trust me, He ALWAYS listens, & He ALWAYS sees.

    Maybe you need to start bringing yourself closer to Him, get to know Him better. Macam lah manusia, would we be inclined to help those who hardly spare us some thoughts?

    Sometimes, He doesn't grant you whatever you asks for because it's not the best for you, because He has something better in plan for you. Just keep praying, and keep bringing yourself closer to him, InsyaAllah, someday He will give you whatever it is that you need, one way or another.

    Sincerely;
    pugs.

    ReplyDelete