1) Change jobs, with a better salary & better prospect
2) Learn more about photography - Already reading books and also articles I have printed out from the Internet about it
3) Buy a proper Digital SLR - Once the savings account give me the green light, I might be owning one by mid 2008!
4) It is okay to be single, I guess, that said, don't think too much about the whole finding love (For heaven's sakes... I don't even believe in it!) drama - No expectations whatsoever. Might end up alone, might not. Heck... I have no strength to worry anymore!
5) Settle hopefully 30% of the hire purchase I have hanging on my back now! - On the way... on the way
6) Move out from the family house so that I could walk stark naked from the kitchen and dance in the living room in the nude - It might just happen before end of 2008
7) Degree in Journalism - Last year's reso, didn't have time to act on it. Hopefully I will be able to do so in 2008
8) Drink less - Last alcohol beverage was in December 2007.
9) Double up on my savings - No more extravagant buys, Sarcy... Eat your heart out!
10) Have fun - 2007 wasn't much fun, but I hope 2008 will.