Monday, March 28, 2011

Nugget

Last weekend was a... nice weekend.

I met up with The Scotsman for some R&R and this included window shopping sessions in Bangsar and PJ and also a trip to Malacca.

Very enlightening. All the more enlightening was the fact that I find I might need someone who is older than me. It dawned to me that men my age, can't quite... get me.

I am ... difficult.

Anyway, right now, I am still woozy. I think it's because of the heat yesterday. We walked on Jonker Street under the glaring sun. He came with me in my mission to find a nice hotel for my team's outing in May.

He was patient with me. He was also the first man I go out with who offered to carry my bag in public.

And he applied meds and put plaster on my blistered toe. Without being asked to.

And, he kissed me on my forehead... I mean... I didn't have that a lot in the past.

He made me feel... nice... tingly... although I know I don't know if this is going to work or not. He makes me look forward to my weekends now.

I am going to enjoy this as long as it lasts. I don't know when it will end, or if it will end, but I am thankful that God brought me this man to make me feel nice about myself.

...-_-.... The heatstroke is getting to me I think.

1 comment:

  1. My wife and I spent hours just walking in Jonkers street.
    Refrained from buying all those nice little trinkets that serves no purpose at all.

    But they were sure shinny. :)

    I always say these words.
    Learn from the Past.
    Plan for the future.
    Live in the present.

    It can't go wrong.
    Unless of course your a moth.

    ReplyDelete