Tuesday, February 6, 2007

A peculiar email


Dearest Sarc,

I found your blog, by chance.

I was told by someone that you have one, some kid at that café we went to.

I know why you don’t want to let me into your life that much. I know why you snapped when I went over to you to hold you, I know why you shrug me off when I want to have a conversation with you.

Believe me, if I could turn back that bloody clock for you so that you will never meet the man who broke your heart, I would.

But a broken heart calls for healing. You should give way to that.

And for now, I hope that you would answer your phone. I have been trying to get you from yesterday.

I would be your bastard, if you want it that way. Take it out on me, if you want it that way. :P

Kisses and Hugs,

‘Phil the Fling’


--

2124 hours, and my phone is still on flight mode. I am sorry Phil.

1 comment:

  1. he happens to be at the wrong time and the wrong place.

    it's not worth it, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete