Sunday, February 11, 2007

The night I did I a big no – no

My birthday was celebrated quietly.

Days before, that was on Friday, I accompanied a press friend, let’s just call him by his official ‘Nama Timangan’ (Nickname) SissyPoo (just because he could not handle hot food) at Lush and had jugs of beers. He was sick, and I was overactive. We stayed out until 3.00 am and I had a sound sleep, the first in weeks.

The next morning, SissyPoo once again called me for lunch at an Indian restaurant in Perling, together with a friend of his, Bryan. For the record, despite the slow service and the non – smiling waiters, the food was fabulous and it was air – conditioned.

It was the eve of my birthday and strangely I did not feel like I want to do anything. I went to sleep around 8.30 PM (Yeap!) and it was 9.30 PM when Anna called asking me what my plans were like. I said I didn’t feel like doing anything so she asked me to drag my ass off the bed, get ready and that she will bring me out.

I had a great time, there were only 3 of us but we made the most of it. There was the whole Flaming Lamborghini drama and I realized even though I do not have many friends here in JB, I have those that I could count on.

The next day, I received a birthday text from a long time ex, one that I have not called for almost a year until the recent thing with me and BF(ex) happened. I called to ask him if I was arrogant during those days when we were together and now, we are in contact again.

I don’t think that it is good, but I need to know the truth, have I always been arrogant? Have I always been uncaring.

So on my birthday he took me out for a couple of beer treats and we talked, about everything. When he dropped me home, I kissed him.

I KISSED him, like really KISSED him. With the tongue and all.

Maybe it was the beer talking, maybe it was just that I have not kissed anyone for the longest time, maybe I was just horny, who knew, but I KISSED him.

It was a mistake.

One that I am NEVER going to repeat.

STUPID!

6 comments:

  1. happy belated birthday, love!!!

    happy 28th? hehehe

    btw, it's juz a kiss. nothing more. right? RIGHT???!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tongue and all but i bet it was a harmless one.. was it???

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sweet alcohol flows through those cerebral veins and made it loose and uninhibited. Oh the woozy foozy feeling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MsJ

    Lerrr back to you babe.

    Freaky,

    yalahhhh.... HARMLESS... agirl gets horny... :P. thnks by the way for the birthday wish.

    Tina,

    it was?

    DrFrapp,

    well i am so honored that a big shot doctor comes a knocking. kena charge ka???

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy belated birthday bebeh! ala, horny gatal sesekali..apa salahnya kekekeke.

    ReplyDelete