Tuesday, February 20, 2007

CNY weekend


This year, CNY was a bit, empty.

My aunt or Ah – Yi did not come to JB this year. Being that, we received our red packets in the form of some cash directly banked into my Mother’s account. For the record, I have not met my Aunt’s family for about three years. When they came over last year, I had to work and I had to miss their arrival and also their departure during the day trip.

The long weekend was spent at home. I was still very much tired from all the partying the weekend before and was actually looking forward to the rest.

I had the opportunity (and was also due to my parents’ insistence) to go over to my Grandpa’s ‘Kampung’ in Segamat. The area was one of the flood zones a month ago and since it was a long weekend, we have decided to do a two car convoy and pay them a visit.

Everything was already cleaned up. Life it seemed was already back to normal. They were the lucky ones, as they have two extensions to the house and the water didn’t reach the second higher extension of the ‘kampung’ house.

We the city folks got so excited at the sight of ripe rambutans (A type of local fruit; see picture below) on the tree and decided to gather it.





The weather was humid and it rained when we were leaving, about 3 hours after. It was tiring, but it is a trip worth making especially so during the super boring weekend.


Post Rambutan Eating, hair also like rambutan. If you notice the cracks on the wall, that was the height of the flood water a month ago which took about 3 weeks to recede.

And I managed to go out with a couple of my good friends too. These are the people who gave me support during those hard times. They believe in me and would never stop telling me that I am worth a lot more than what I give myself credit for.


Fi for an example believes that I should not be in JB and instead should be working for one of the big shots in Dubai.

Kak Neesa believes that I will do fine to follow my heart, and when things screw up, she will be there to at least make me feel better. She poured her heart out to me and I did the same.

Fi's chef pose


Concentrating on her Soy Jelly drink


Me and Kak Neesa

When Drama Queen and Drama King + Joker meet, we be dramatic


I want him to strip (Gosh! That's gotta be the widest grin of mine that was ever photographed)


We're good friends really really


Thanks peeps. I luf u looooong taim!
Picture taking courtesy of Kak Neesa, the Mamarazzi

2 comments:

  1. a babe of very little brainFebruary 20, 2007 at 10:09 PM

    whatchu doing groping kak neesa's boobie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe,

    getting her horny laaaa..

    haha!

    ReplyDelete