"You have a nice arse, and also of course I like you because you have dark eyes, you are pretty and you are smart..... but the arse." *Grin*
*rolled eyes* -- Men.
What I have learnt, now that I am 30 years away from being a senior citizen :
- Never do things to satisfy other people, ALWAYS do things that will, first and foremostly, satisfy yourself first, and the other person, second.
- ALWAYS do have a genuine intent when helping people.
- Karma is real.
- I only roll well with older men. Preferably Scottish, who makes breakfast, bitches about men who tucked in their shirts in their shorts and has a sense of humor. :)
- Never let age gets in the way of happiness.
-Never expect anything to come out from relationships. 99.99% of the time, it will not turn out the way you want it to.
- One will never be indispensable, professionally.
- Exercise gives you a sharper mind, together with a bigger appetite for
- Life is short. Live it, and you better do it well, because life is a one hit wonder.